Each Garden club (or council or district) can fill out this form (and keep it updated) to help us build a database of each club’s information. The information can also be displayed on your webpage on this site, or you can update that page by hand.
|You can always share photos and remembrances via this form. At the GCKY State Convention, we will use these submissions for the “Gallery of Remembrance”. Thank you for sharing on this page.
NAMES ALREADY SUBMITTED
–Delene Clendining Fri 18 Nov 2016. http://www.gardenclubky.org/?p=3136
Did you know that you can report your sightings of monarch eggs, caterpillars, and butterflies? This will allow your sightings to be part of one of the largest data bases recording sightings in North America – Journey North. Go to http://www.learner.org/jnorth, or just google “Journey North”. You will be asked to select a password. I recommend having Journey North remember your password for the future. Then, just follow the directions to report your sightings. You can go back later to look at them if you wish; and you can see your sightings represented on the United States map that tracks the migration. Tip: You don’t need to know your latitude and longitude as requested; they will figure it out for you. It is, however, kind of fun to use their tool to figure it out for yourself.
Your Club’s dues help us meet the objectives of The Garden Club of Kentucky:
- To promote interest in and knowledge of horticulture, gardening, garden therapy, and youth gardening.
- To encourage beautification of home, community, and state.
- To encourage appreciation and conservation of wildflowers, wildlife, forests, wilderness areas, and other natural resources and cooperate with other agencies promoting these interests.
Dues to The Garden Club of Kentucky are $10.00 per member. You may also participate in Dollars for Scholars, by including $1.00 per member.
Instructions for Dues Forms:
- The Dues Form is a multi-part form.
- Part 1 is for your basic Club information, Officer contacts, and the amount of dues paid.
- Part 2 is the list of your Club’s Membership. Instead of completing that form, you can send a copy of your Club’s memberhip list; be sure to include your members’ names, mailing addresses, nine-digit zip codes, telephone numbers, and email addresses. Print NEW next to new members, and CHG next to name and/or address changes.
- Complete the forms and save them on your computer. (You cannot save and submit from the GCKY website.)
- Send the forms from your computer to the GCKY Treasurer, whose email address is on the forms.
When adding members or notifying The Garden Club of Kentucky of a member’s change of address during the year, after the member list and dues have been submited, use the following Add Members form.
For individuals with no Garden Club affiliation and who wish to be a member of The Garden Club of Kentucky, please submit the Member-At-Large form.
If you experience any difficulties with these forms, click here.
Application for Club Membership
Application for Membership in The Garden Club of Kentucky, Inc., and The National Garden Clubs, Inc.
The Garden Club of Kentucky Scholarship Program
Purpose: To offer financial aid to outstanding KY students and to encourage the study of horticulture, floriculture, landscape design, botany, plant science, city planning, forestry, and allied subjects.
Donate to the Scholarship Program
Club donations to “Dollars For Scholars” and “Friends of Scholars” gifts make these scholarships possible. Friends of Scholars are private donations given as memorials or in honor of someone.
To make a donation, make check payable to The Garden Club of Kentucky, Inc., and mail it with the Friends of Scholars form.
to: Jan Worth, GCKY State Treasurer, 2305 Shannon Road, Paris, KY 40361
- Join a Club
- Application for Club Membership (creating a new club)
- Add New Members or Change Address
- Dues Form for GCKY
REPORTS AND AWARD APPLICATIONS
Application for GCKY Office or Chair
Through the GCKY, SAR, and NGC awards programs, garden clubs and their members receive recognition for outstanding achievement. Recognition of your club’s activities, projects, and other efforts creates pride and encourages members to further their hard work.
Look over the Awards and Rules, and you’ll probably find several awards for which your club could apply .
for the current application forms and information about
- NGC Flower Show Application
- NGC Flower Show Achievement
- NGC President’s Project