Fleming County Garden Club
Founded in 1933 Current membership: 33
Member of:Limestone District Garden Club of Kentucky South Atlantic Region National Garden Clubs, Inc.
- Monarch Way Station on the public walking trail
- Beautification of two public gardens
- Plant and maintain flowers at 3 covered bridges
- Participate in a bird awareness program with Fleming County students
- Provide tray favors at Thanksgiving and Christmas for Fleming County Hospital patients
- Provide spring plantings and holiday decorations for the Justice Center, Court House & Public Library
- Host community Holiday Doorway contest
- Participate in Arbor Day tree planting
First Monday of each month February through December.
Meetings include judging flower arrangements and horticulture brought in by members along with planned speakers and activities
For more information contact Dana Sorrell E-mail: email@example.com Phone: 606-782-3348
New & Noteworthy