Glasgow Garden Club was organized in 1933 and Federated in 1937.
We usually have about 35 members each year.
The Club’s major project for the past five years has been to provide beautiful hanging baskets around the square in downtown Glasgow. Along with public and corporate support, the Club provided 36 baskets in 2018.
- Maintaining the entrance to the Glasgow Municipal Cemetery
- Providing monthly Garden Therapy at local skilled nursing facilities
- Providing flowers for the Veterans’ Memorial Park
- Providing floral arrangements for annual Highland Games at Barren River State Resort Park.
- Donating trees to Habitat for Humanity home
We meet monthly for programs or field trips.
We invite all who share a love of gardening to attend our meetings and join the club.Please contact us for upcoming events