Glasgow Garden Club was organized in 1933 and Federated in 1937.
We usually have about 35 members each year.
The Club’s major project for the past 3 years has been to provide beautiful hanging baskets around the square in downtown Glasgow. Along with public and corporate support, the Club provided 36 baskets in 2017.
- Maintaining the entrance to the Glasgow Municipal Cemetery
- Providing monthly Garden Therapy at local skilled nursing facilities
- Providing flowers for the Veterans’ Memorial Park
- Club members provided refreshments for the dedication of the Monarch Waystation at Barren River State Resort Park 8/14/17.
We meet monthly for programs or field trips.