New Ways to See in Garden Photography
Date & Time
Mon 6 May 2019
6:00 PM – 7:00 PM Central Time
Simpson County Literacy Center
231 S. College Street
Franklin Kentucky 42134 Contact
270-813-0276 franklinKYgardenclub@gmail.com Franklin Garden Club https://www.facebook.com/franklinkygardenclub/
Love to take photos of birds, bees, flowers and butterflies? Join pro photographer Janet Young who will teach us that the obvious is only the tip of the iceberg when considering what to shoot in your garden or on your nature walks. Come be inspired and expand your vision. No fancy equipment required.
Free! Everyone is welcome.
The Franklin Garden Club hosts evening meetings on 1st Mondays (except in June and December) at the Simpson County Literacy Center, 231 S. College Street, Franklin KY.
- Bluegrass Iris Society Iris Show, "Iris Time in the Bluegrass" - Sat 11 May 2019 Lexington
- The Garden Club of Danville Garden Tour - Sat 18 May 2019
- Crestwood Civic Club Art & Garden Market - Sat 1 Jun 2019 Crestwood
- National Garden Week - Sun 2 Jun 2019 – Sat 8 Jun 2019
- “The Greatest Show On Earth” NGC Standard Flower Show - Wed 5 Jun 2019 Bowling Green