Date & Time
Mon 1 Jul 2019
6:00 PM – 7:00 PM Central Time
Simpson County Literacy Center
231 S. College Street
Franklin Kentucky 42134 Contact
270-813-0276 franklinKYgardenclub@gmail.com Franklin Garden Club https://www.facebook.com/franklinkygardenclub/
Orchid collectors of the 19th century used to risk life, limb and fortunes to collect species that anyone can have today with the click of a computer mouse or a visit to a big box store for under twenty dollars. Orchids’ reputation for being tough to grow may have scared you off in the past, but join Claude Airall as he shares his easy care favorites along with tips for maintaining their months-long blooms that will bring a feeling of elegance to your favorite room.
Free! Everyone is welcome.
The Franklin Garden Club hosts evening meetings on 1st Mondays (except in June and December) at the Simpson County Literacy Center, 231 S. College Street, Franklin KY.
- Bluegrass Iris Society Iris Show, "Iris Time in the Bluegrass" - Sat 11 May 2019 Lexington
- The Garden Club of Danville Garden Tour - Sat 18 May 2019
- Crestwood Civic Club Art & Garden Market - Sat 1 Jun 2019 Crestwood
- National Garden Week - Sun 2 Jun 2019 – Sat 8 Jun 2019
- “The Greatest Show On Earth” NGC Standard Flower Show - Wed 5 Jun 2019 Bowling Green