Watersheds: Our Environmental Impact on the Land Around Us
Date & Time
Mon 5 Aug 2019
6:00 PM – 7:00 PM Central Time
Simpson County Literacy Center
231 S. College Street
Franklin Kentucky 42134 Contact
270-813-0276 franklinKYgardenclub@gmail.com Franklin Garden Club https://www.facebook.com/franklinkygardenclub/
Whether you live on a farm or in the city, daily decisions we make can have a profound effect on the precious water upon which we all depend. You, your children and grandchildren are invited to an informative demonstration by Michelle Estes, Simpson County Conservation District Operations Manager who will help all of us understand and become stewards of the water that all of us depend upon for a good life.
Free! Everyone is welcome.
The Franklin Garden Club hosts evening meetings on 1st Mondays (except in June and December) at the Simpson County Literacy Center, 231 S. College Street, Franklin KY.
- Bluegrass Iris Society Iris Show, "Iris Time in the Bluegrass" - Sat 11 May 2019 Lexington
- The Garden Club of Danville Garden Tour - Sat 18 May 2019
- Crestwood Civic Club Art & Garden Market - Sat 1 Jun 2019 Crestwood
- National Garden Week - Sun 2 Jun 2019 – Sat 8 Jun 2019
- “The Greatest Show On Earth” NGC Standard Flower Show - Wed 5 Jun 2019 Bowling Green