The Garden Club of Frankfort’s “Living in History” Home and Garden Tour
Date & Time
Sat 8 Jun 2019
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM Eastern Time
Carla Hawkins 502-319-2192 firstname.lastname@example.org The Garden Club of Frankfort
The Garden Club of Frankfort’s Annual “Living in History” Home and Garden Tour will be held on Saturday, June 8, 2019! Don’t miss this unique opportunity to tour beautiful homes and gardens in the Frankfort, Kentucky, area. A special treat will be the new Butterfly House at Wilson’s Nurseries which is included with your Tour Ticket. Homes with native plant gardens will be featured. An exhibit at the beautiful Paul Sawyier Public Library will honor our founder, Lilian Lindsey.
The Tour Luncheon will be provided by Sage Garden Cafe and served on the terrace at Wilson Nurseries. All proceeds go to fund community beautification projects. Tour Tickets are $15.00 and a separate Luncheon Ticket is $15.00. Tickets will be sold in advance and at each of the homes the day of the Tour. Tickets will also be available at Wilson Nurseries.
For More Information Contact:
Facebook: The Garden Club of Frankfort
- Crescent Hill Garden Tour - Sat 1 Jun 2019 Louisville
- Crestwood Civic Club Art & Garden Market - Sat 1 Jun 2019 Crestwood
- National Garden Week - Sun 2 Jun 2019 – Sat 8 Jun 2019
- Bowling Green Garden Club's Fairy Garden Tour and Tea - Sun 2 Jun 2019
- “The Greatest Show On Earth” NGC Standard Flower Show - Wed 5 Jun 2019 Bowling Green