After visiting the Symposium in Frankfort on June 26, 2013, sponsored by the Kentucky Council of Nationally Accredited Flower Show Judges and the Garden Club of Kentucky, Inc., I have a whole new appreciation for the hard work and dedication that these judges put in to their field of expertise. They had two full days of lectures and exams to go through as they keep up with changing rules, styles, and points. Some travel many miles, spending nights away from home in order to keep up with their credentials and study under the best instructors from all over the country. The next time you see a judge at a flower show, thank her or him for their service to our organization and wish them the best.
- Camille Fuller Mon 10 Oct 2022
- THINGS TO DO – autumn Thu 29 Sep 2022
- Dig and Store tender tropicals for next year’s flowers. Thu 29 Sep 2022
- Would you Sponsor a GCKY Award? Wed 7 Sep 2022
- New Awards and Changes for the 2021-22 Season Wed 7 Sep 2022