If you know of someone who will give presentations or workshops for Garden Clubs, you can enter their information here, so that other clubs can find them, too. A list of presenters already in this website is in the sidebar to the left.
Please fill out this form to help build our Resource Library of topics for presentations. If the speaker isn’t listed in the sidebar to the left, you can ADD THEM. Their contact information is visible only to members who are logged in to this website.
Each Garden club (or council or district) can fill out this form (and keep it updated) to help us build a database of each club’s information. The information can also be displayed on your webpage on this site, or you can update that page by hand.Sorry, you do not have permission to view this form. Please log in or contact the webmaster for help.
Please use this form to contact the Chaplains and let them know of members who have passed away. The chaplains will send condolence cards and include the person in the “In Memoriam” ceremony at annual District Meetings and GCKY Convention.
- If you wish their names to be subscribed in the official Book of Remembrance, please complete the Donation Form.
- You can also donate a brick with their name inscribed.
Did you know that you can report your sightings of monarch eggs, caterpillars, and butterflies? This will allow your sightings to be part of one of the largest data bases recording sightings in North America – Journey North. Go to http://www.learner.org/jnorth, or just google “Journey North”. You will be asked to select a password. I recommend having Journey North remember your password for the future. Then, just follow the directions to report your sightings. You can go back later to look at them if you wish; and you can see your sightings represented on the United States map that tracks the migration. Tip: You don’t need to know your latitude and longitude as requested; they will figure it out for you. It is, however, kind of fun to use their tool to figure it out for yourself.
Your Club’s dues help us meet the objectives of The Garden Club of Kentucky:
- To promote interest in and knowledge of horticulture, gardening, garden therapy, and youth gardening.
- To encourage beautification of home, community, and state.
- To encourage appreciation and conservation of wildflowers, wildlife, forests, wilderness areas, and other natural resources and cooperate with other agencies promoting these interests.
Dues to The Garden Club of Kentucky are $10.00 per member. You may also participate in Dollars for Scholars, by including $1.00 per member.
Instructions for Dues Forms:
- The Dues Form is a multi-part form.
- Part 1 is for your basic Club information, Officer contacts, and the amount of dues paid.
- Part 2 is the list of your Club’s Membership. Instead of completing that form, you can send a copy of your Club’s memberhip list; be sure to include your members’ names, mailing addresses, nine-digit zip codes, telephone numbers, and email addresses. Print NEW next to new members, and CHG next to name and/or address changes.
- Complete the forms and save them on your computer. (You cannot save and submit from the GCKY website.)
- Send the forms from your computer to the GCKY Treasurer, whose email address is on the forms.
When adding members or notifying The Garden Club of Kentucky of a member’s change of address during the year, after the member list and dues have been submited, use the following Add Members form.
For individuals with no Garden Club affiliation and who wish to be a member of The Garden Club of Kentucky, please submit the Member-At-Large form.
If you experience any difficulties with these forms, click here.
Application for Club Membership
Application for Membership in The Garden Club of Kentucky, Inc., and The National Garden Clubs, Inc.