President Reports are due 15 January
- President Report: Instructions (also shown below )
- President Report: Questionnaire for Members (Document or PDF or Online Form)
- Club President’s Report -three options to use
Dear Club President,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the report of your club’s activities. Please continue to submit pictures and write-ups for the Bulletin, and please send quarterly reports (October 10, January 10, April 10 and July 10) on the number of volunteer hours to your District Director. I would appreciate your ideas and suggestions, so please let me hear from you. ~ Donna Smith, GCKY President
Info and Tips
Report Year: Nov. 16 of last year through Nov. 15 of this year
1. MEMBER PARTICIPATION – At a club meeting in November and/or December, you can ask for a show of hands for the questions on the Member Questionnaire and then write down the number, or make copies and ask people to fill it out. To include responses from people who weren’t at the meeting, you can
- do a phone interview with them
- ask them to fill out the online form
- send them a copy of the questionnaire and then add in their written responses.
Total all the responses and use them in Step 2.
2. PRESIDENT REPORT – Please complete the report by filling out either the EXCEL worksheet or the DOC format and then
- ____ send a copy to the State President by 15 January
- ____ send a copy to your District Director by 15 January
- ____ keep one for your club files.
- Club Presidents, please submit to your District Director your club’s volunteer hours the past quarter on October 10, January 10, April 10 and July 10. Some clubs find it helpful to ask for volunteer hours each month during attendance.
- District Directors will submit their totals to membership chairman, Carcille Burchette.
CERTIFICATES OF EXCELLENCE AND SUPERIORITY AWARDS will be presented at the Fall District Meetings (or sent via mail). Award eligibility will be determined through the President’s Report score. Please report accurately and include all information.
Requirements for Superiority Award (depends on club size)
- membership of fewer than 25 require 200 points
- membership of 25-50 require 300 points
- membership of 51-75 require 400 points
- membership of 76 and over require 500 points
Are you looking for a speaker? A flower show judge?
Did you find a good book about gardening or a website with pictures of butterflies?
Share a Resource, Find a Resource!
Fill out this form with information about the resource to build our online library. For privacy, the speakers’ contact information is protected by a password.
- A list of Resources already registered on this website is in the sidebar to the right.
- Please first check to see if the person already has an entry.
- After the person has an entry, you can enter details about the program(s) that person provides.
Please fill out this form to help build our Resource Library of topics for presentations. If the speaker isn’t listed in the sidebar to the left, you can ADD THEM. Their contact information is protected by a password.
Each Garden club (or council or district) can fill out this form (and keep it updated) to help us build a database of each club’s information. The information can also be displayed on your webpage on this site, or you can update that page by hand.Sorry, you do not have permission to view this form. Please log in or contact the webmaster for help.
Did you know that you can report your sightings of monarch eggs, caterpillars, and butterflies? This will allow your sightings to be part of one of the largest data bases recording sightings in North America – Journey North. Go to
or just google “Journey North”. You will be asked to select a password. I recommend having Journey North remember your password for the future. Then, just follow the directions to report your sightings. You can go back later to look at them if you wish; and you can see your sightings represented on the United States map that tracks the migration. Tip: You don’t need to know your latitude and longitude as requested; they will figure it out for you. It is, however, kind of fun to use their tool to figure it out for yourself.