Glasgow Garden Club
Glasgow Garden Club was organized in 1933 and Federated in 1937.
We have about 30 active members for 2019-2020.
The Club’s major project for the past six years has been to provide beautiful hanging baskets around the square in downtown Glasgow. Along with public and corporate support, the Club provided 36 baskets in 2019.
Other projects include:
- Maintaining the entrance to the Glasgow Municipal Cemetery
- Providing monthly Garden Therapy at local skilled nursing facilities
- Providing flowers for the Veterans’ Memorial Park
- Providing floral arrangements for annual Highland Games at Barren River State Resort Park.
- Planting a tree for Arbor Day
- Weeding and planting flowers at the Cultural Center/Museum of the Barrens
- Weeding and planting flowers at T.J. Regional Hospital
We meet monthly for programs or field trips.
We invite all who share a love of gardening to attend our meetings and join the club.
Please contact us for upcoming events or information. Contact Glenda Eaton at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our facebook page: Glasgow Garden Club