The 2019 Dogwood District Meeting will be held on Tuesday, 22 October, at the Cornerstone Building of the Franklin Presbyterian Church (202 W. Kentucky Ave) in Franklin KY. The General Meeting will start at 10 a.m. (Central Time).
Registration: $28 (includes continental breakfast and lunch) plus a $5 late fee after October 8th.
- List of People Registered (this is password protected, for access please contact franklinKYgardenclub@gmail.com)
REGISTER: ONLINE or By Mail
SCHEDULE (Central Time Zone)
- 8:30 AM – Registration and Hospitality
- 9:00 AM – Board of Governors Meeting
- 10:00 AM – General Meeting – Reports Session
- 11:30 PM – Luncheon
- 12:15 PM – Program by Alicia Bosela of Ironweed Native Plant Nursery
- 1:00 PM – General Meeting – Business Session
Fun things to do when the meetings aren’t in session
- Visit the Monarch Waystation across the street
- Shop at the Silent Auction and the Boutique
- Play the scavenger hunt on Franklin’s town square
- Visit with friends and meet new people
Got company with you or doing more touring after the meeting?
- Golf at Kenny Perry’s Country Creek Course kpcountrycreek.com
- Antique shops in town and at Exit 2.
- Kentucky Downs (exit 2), off-track betting
- Historical Museum, art gallery, and charming town square
This form is currently closed for submissions.