Club members bring their own plants and other items to sell to the community. Members coordinate and perform all tasks required to conduct this large event. Community benefits by attending and learning about the plants they purchase. Sale begins on Friday, Sept 14 from 8 am to 6 pm and Saturday, Sep 15, from 8 am to 2 pm.
- Camille Fuller Mon 10 Oct 2022
- THINGS TO DO – autumn Thu 29 Sep 2022
- Dig and Store tender tropicals for next year’s flowers. Thu 29 Sep 2022
- Would you Sponsor a GCKY Award? Wed 7 Sep 2022
- New Awards and Changes for the 2021-22 Season Wed 7 Sep 2022