Date & Time
Wed 18 Nov 2020
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Central Time
Online: Zoom Registration Contact
Email the author
The UK Extension Service offers a horticulture webinar each Wednesday, 1:00pm Central Time.
There’s a new subject each week.
- September 23: Basic Bulbs: Plant Now for Spring Color – Sharon Flynt
- September 30: Check Your Crevices/Ticks – Dr. Jonathan Larson
- October 7: How to Start a Community Garden – Bethany Pratt
- October 14: Home-Based Hydroponics – Stephen Lewis
- October 21: Growing Shiitake Mushrooms – Faye Kuosman
- October 28: Fall Floral Arrangement Demonstration – Andrea Stith
- November 4: Mushrooms – Dr. Ellen Crocker
- November 11: Vegetable Garden Cleanup – Dr. Emily Pfeufer
- November 18: Enjoying Holiday Plants – Annette Heisdorffer, (Last Training of the Year)
For past topics, please visit https://kentuckyhortnews.com/horticulture-webinar-wednesdays/
The free webinar is limited to 300. If time remains at the end of the program, you may ask questions. For more information, call your local Extension Office.